Section 8 Company Registration
Association Not For Profit
Please Fill this Form to get your qoutation to start your journey with us
- SECTION-8 REGISTRATION8499/-
*All inclusives, i.e., no hidden charges.
*50% payment before starting of work and rest on completion.
*Professional guidance and consultancy in business hours.
*Best Ca /Cs services provided us.
*Our Team available for you 24*7.
*Fastest Company Registration with minimum number of days.
*Quick reply on voice call and whatsapp or E-mail.
*Latest notification of government department update quick to our clients.
What is a Section 8 Company – An overview?
As per section 8 of the companies Act, 2013, permit the registration under a license granted by the Central Government of Association not for profit with limited liability without use the word “Limited” or the word “Private Limited” comes after their names.
Section 8 Company is intended to form for the purpose of promotion of commerce, Science, arts, sports, religion, research, social welfare, charity, protection of environment and such other social works object.
A section 8 Company will be registered as a private company with two member and two director.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has recently launched SPICE+, MOA, AOA, AGILE-PRO and INC-9 (Incorporation Forms) to turn down the procedure, time and cost for new company incorporation through these integrated forms it becomes quite simple to incorporate of a Section 8 company within 7 to 10 working days.comes
Why you should incorporate company as a Section 8 Company?
We Ensure Best Service
Proffs Tax is the best Online business consultancy for help to Company Registration Experts in India will help you with your Section 8 Company Registration Online in a quick and easy process.
- Applying for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) & Director’s Identification Number (DIN).
- Selecting a Unique and Meaningful name for your Section 8 Company.
- Drafting all the required forms, documents, MOA, AOA for your Online Company Incorporation.
- Filing necessary e-forms at MCA.
- Incorporation Complete. Getting ready for allotment of COI, PAN and TAN of the company.
Once the incorporation is completed, you can open a Current Bank Account at any of your nearest bank by submitting a copy of your Company’ COI, MOA, AOA PAN and Board Resolution and all these documents provided by Proffstax team.
After Section 8 Company registration and within 180 days, there are some annual compliances that need to be required. These compliances are compulsory by the MCA department so then after completing that annual compliance you really want to work and grow their business. If in case of non-compliance, some penalty may also be levied but, don’t worry. Proffs Tax team has reminded you to be on time.
Proffs Tax team members highly experienced Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Company Secretaries will guide you from time to time. So please fill-up the contact form to get in touch with proffs tax team and then get started with your Section 8 Registration process.
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Passport-sized Photograh
- Mobile Number and Email Ids of all parties.
- Latest bank statement (2 months)/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill
- Electricity Bill for Registered Office.