Private Limited Company
Please Fill this Form to get your quotation to start your journey with us
- PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION4999/- + Govt Fees
*All inclusives, i.e., no hidden charges.
*50% payment before starting of work and rest on completion.
*Professional guidance and consultancy in business hours.
*Best Ca /Cs services provided us.
*Our Team available for you 24*7.
*Fastest Company Registration with minimum number of days.
*Quick reply on voice call and whatsapp or E-mail.
*Latest notification of government department update quick to our clients.
What is a Private Limited Company – An overview?
A private limited company is a company held for small businesses. The private limited company is a type of business entity limits owner liability to their shareholdings and the number of shareholders to 200. The private limted company is prohibited restricts to publicly trading shares. To register of this type of company a minimum of two shareholders along with two directors (who can be same person) are required.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has recently launched SPICE+, SPICE MOA, SPICE AOA, AGILE-PRO and INC-9 (Incorporation Forms) to turn down the procedure, time and cost for new company incorporation through these integrated forms it becomes quite simple to incorporate of a private limited company.
Why you should incorporate company as a Private Limited Company?
We Ensure Best Service
Proffs Tax is the best Online business consultancy for help to Company Registration Experts in India will help you with your Private Limited Company Registration Online in a quick and easy process.
- Applying for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) & Director’s Identification Number (DIN).
- Selecting a Unique and Meaningful name for your Private Limited Company Registration.
- Drafting all the required forms, documents, MOA, AOA for your Online Company Incorporation.
- Filing necessary e-forms at MCA.
- Incorporation Complete. Getting ready for allotment of COI, PAN and TAN of the company.
Once the incorporation is completed, you can open a Current Bank Account at any of your nearest bank by submitting a copy of your Company’s COI, MOA, AOA PAN, and Board Resolution and all these documents provided by Proffs Tax team.
After Private Limited Company registration and within 180 days, there are some annual compliances that need to be required. These compliances are compulsory by the MCA department so then after completing that annual compliance you really want to work and grow their business. If in case of non-compliance, some penalty may also be levied but, don’t worry. Proffs Tax team has reminded you to be on time. Proffs Tax team members highly experienced Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Company Secretaries will guide you from time to time.
So please fill-up the contact form to get in touch with our team and then get started with your PLC Registration process.
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Passport-sized Photograh
- Mobile Number and Email Ids of all parties.
- Latest bank statement (2 months)/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill
- Electricity Bill for Registered Office.