One Person Company
Please Fill this Form to get your qoutation to start your journey with us
- One Person COMPANY REGISTRATION4499/- + GOVT FEES
*All inclusives, i.e., no hidden charges.
*50% payment before starting of work and rest on completion.
*Professional guidance and consultancy in business hours.
*Best Ca /Cs services provided us.
*Our Team available for you 24*7.
*Fastest Company Registration with minimum number of days.
*Quick reply on voice call and whatsapp or E-mail.
*Latest notification of government department update quick to our clients.
What is a One Person Company – An overview?
A one-person company means a company that has only one person as a member or shareholder. The Companies Act, 2013 and their rules classifies One Person Company as a small type of kind of private company having only one member.
The Companies Act, 2013 and their rules classifies One Person Company is a kind of private company having only one member.
A One-person Company shall have a minimum of one director. Therefore, a One Person Company will be registered as a private company with one member and one director.
Rule 3 of companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 – One Person Company as a private limited company:-
Only a natural person who is an Indian Citizen and resident in India –
1. Shall be eligible to incorporate One Person Company.
2. Shall be a nominee for the sole member of One person company.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has recently launched SPICE+, SPICE MOA, SPICE AOA, AGILE-PRO, and INC-9 (Incorporation Forms) to turn down the procedure, time, and cost for any new company incorporation through these integrated forms it becomes quite simple to incorporate of a One Person company within 5 to 7 working days.
Why you should incorporate company as a One Person Company?
We Ensure Best Service
Proffs Tax is the best Online business consultancy for help to Company Registration Experts in India will help you with your One Person Company Registration Online in a quick and easy process.
- Applying for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) & Director’s Identification Number (DIN).
- Selecting a Unique and Meaningful name for your OPC Registration.
- Drafting all the required forms, documents, MOA, AOA for your Online Company Incorporation.
- Filing necessary e-forms at MCA.
- Incorporation Complete. Getting ready for allotment of COI, PAN and TAN of the company.
Once the incorporation is completed, you can open a Current Bank Account at any of your nearest bank by submitting a copy of your Company’ COI, MOA, AOA PAN and Board Resolution and all these documents provided by Proffs Tax team.
After One Person Company registration and within 180 days, there are some annual compliances that need to be required. These compliances are compulsory by the MCA department so then after completing that annual compliance you really want to work and grow their business. If in case of non-compliance, some penalty may also be levied but, don’t worry.
Proffs Tax team has reminded you to be on time. Proffs Tax team members highly experienced Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Company Secretaries will guide you from time to time. So please fill-up the contact form to get in touch with proffs tax team and then get started with your OPC Registration process.
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Passport-sized Photograh
- Mobile Number and Email Ids of all parties.
- Latest bank statement (2 months)/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill
- Electricity Bill for Registered Office.