Goods and Services Tax
Please Fill this Form to get your qoutation to start your journey with us
- GST REGISTRATION1249/-
*All inclusives, i.e., no hidden charges.
*50% payment before starting of work and rest on completion.
*Professional guidance and consultancy in business hours.
*Best Ca /Cs services provided us.
*Our Team available for you 24*7.
*Fastest Company Registration with minimum number of days.
*Quick reply on voice call and whatsapp or E-mail.
*Latest notification of government department update quick to our clients.
What is a Goods and Services Tax Registration – An overview?
Registration of any business entity under the GST Law implies obtaining a unique number from the concerned tax authorities for the purpose of collecting tax on behalf of the government and to avail Input tax credit for the taxes on his inward supplies. Without registration, a person can neither collect tax from his customers nor claim any input tax credit of tax paid by him.
Goods & Services Tax Registration is required for every business or entity that are involved in the buying and selling of good and services. This registration is mandatory for business, companies, firms whose turnover is more than Rs.20 lakhs (for supply of services) and Rs. 40 lakhs (for supply of goods) yearly.
All businesses effecting inter-state outward supplies of goods have to register for a GST too. The same applies to businesses making taxable supplies by the Agents and Brokers of that taxable person.
ADVANTAGES/BENEFITS OF GST REGISTRATION
Goods and Services tax applicability to all types of businesses.
GST is applicable to all manufacturers, traders and service providers and all kinds of start – ups and companies, whether they are LLPs, proprietorships, partnerships or private limited companies. It also applies, regardless of the threshold limit,
- Businesses operating outside their home state.
- Online sellers
- Businesses paying a reverse charge.
- A business not registered to the state.
- E-commerce operators.
- Input service distributor
- Suppliers or agents, etc.
1)PAN Card of Proprietor
2) Aadhar Card of Proprietor
3) Passport-size Photo of Proprietor
4) Working Mobile Number & e-mail id.
5) Electricity Bill + Rent Agreement/ Property Deed of principle place of business.
6) No Objection Certificate from shop owner in case of rented property. (We will prepare NOC document, you just need to get it signed by the owner).